Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Barbie contest (Miss Beauty Doll)

In my life have many things to love


            When I was a little boy I very love to collect the toys and the most I like is Barbie in Thai custom.


Now, I don't have the barbie doll at home. I interest social more but I will collect them again. this idea happen when I knows about Miss beauty doll. This contest same like a Miss Universe contest. I think I falling in love with barbie when I am 17 year old again.

(Miss beauty doll in Thai custom)

I will present the custom of nation. it is the most I like when I watch  Miss Universe contest. but now we can see the barbie contest.


Miss beauty doll 2007








Miss beauty doll 2008




  


USA







Thailand


Miss beauty doll 2009







USA








Miss Beauty Doll 2009 ThailandFinal Top 10 'Who will be Miss Beauty Doll ?'



Miss Thailand 
is Suwan Madcha 

No comments:

Post a Comment